University of Westminster is inviting applications for full-fee scholarships for international students with the aim of fully funding a student for full-time studies.
The University of Westminster is a public research university in London, United Kingdom. Aim of the university is to provide and promote vibrant learning environment – fostering innovation and creativity, informed by practice, inspired by research, focusing on the globally relevant areas in which we excel.
Required IELTS score for master’s degrees is 6.5 overall with a minimum 5.5 in each component (some schools require a minimum of 6.0 in each).
Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Westminster.
Eligibility Criteria (Requirements) :
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Masters at the University.
- First Class Honours degree and financial need.
- English language Requirements:
- IELTS masters degrees – 6.5 overall with a minimum 5.5 in each component (some schools require a minimum of 6.0 in each) TOEFL (IBT): University do not accept TOEFL from applicants requiring a Tier 4 visa, as this qualification is no longer accepted by the UK Visas and Immigration Department (UKVI).
- As well as completing the relevant Scholarship application form, applicants will need to provide the following supporting documentation: A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming applicant’s conditional or unconditional offer of a place on their chosen course.
- An official copy of their transcript from their most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of their scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to their chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of their admission application.
- African students can apply for these scholarships.
- The University will continue to accept TOEFL certificates for entry purposes from EU applicants.
- Please note that certified translations of any supporting documents written in languages other than English must be provided.
- Also, do not send the own personal copies or originals of documents as university is unable to return these to the applicants.
- If applicants have any further queries, please contact their admissions officer.
- Applicants should apply by post.
Deadline: 14 October 2016.
More Info About Scholarship: Click Here